Monday, August 9, 2010

Encouragement.

As most of you probably know, moving can be quite stressful. Moving overseas is even more stressful. Add to that the facts that you are seven years old, this is your fifth home, you're stuck in a hotel for three months and your mom is going to be having another baby! Yikes! Needless to say, my sweet Clairebear is a wee bit stressed. She's done great for the most part, but like all of us, she has moments where she really needs some encouragement. So, I thought I'd make her a card. She can be a girly girl and she appreciates pretty things. She also LOVES to do Stampin' Up with me, so I know she will love that I actually made something just for her. I wish I had started doing this much sooner!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! BEAUTIFUl, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, thoughtful idea! I bet she will love it and keep it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! Moving stinks! How lucky Claire is that you recognize this and make her feel special. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute!! thanks for the idea...I think Adelaide would LOVE to get some hand made Mama cards in her lunch...a tradition in the making perhaps??

    ReplyDelete