Sunday, April 17, 2011

le Jardin Postale ~ May 2011

I'm excited to show you what I've been working on! May is going to be the first month I offer le Jardin Postale, the Garden Mail. May is National Scrapbooking Month, so I am going to be offering a scrapbooking kit. The kit will include all the consumable supplies to create 20 6x6 layouts and instructions to complete the scrapbook. The kit is beautiful! It includes cardstock, designer paper, coordinating ribbon, buttons, brads and stickers! You will not be disappointed with it. I will also offer the option to purchase a coordinating scrapbook to contain all of your layouts. Here are two layouts of the twenty. Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a PDF by email with color pictures and instructions to complete your layouts. Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive the supplies by mail. As always, feel free to contact me by email or phone with any questions!!


Coordinating Old Olive Dot Album

May's Jardin Postale



1 comment: